Flacon Bouchon Coeur (Heart Shaped Stopper) c1912-Present
Flacon originally created to house extraits of L'Heure Bleue, Fol Arome and Mitsouko.
Used since 1990s for eau de toilette and eau de parfum concentrations for L'Heure Bleue, Mitsouko, Jicky and La Petite Robe Noire.
Later used for special edition fragrances such as La Petite Robe Noire, Mitsouko Fleur de Lotus, Shalimar and others.
Flacon created by Baccarat, Pochet et du Courval,Verreries Brosse, Cristalleries de Nancy and possibly Cristal Romesnil. Designed by Raymond Guerlain in collaboration with Baccarat.
- 40ml/1.35 oz - 9.5cm/3.74" (1912, updated edition in 1947)
- 80ml/2.7 oz - 11.8cm/4.65" (1912, updated edition in 1947)
- 125ml/4.2 oz - 13.8cm/5.43" (1912, updated edition in 1947)
- 250ml/8.4 oz - 16.5cm/6.5" (1912, updated edition in1947)
- 500ml/16.9 oz - 20cm/7.87" (1912, updated edition in 1947)
- 1 liter/1000ml - 24.5cm/9.65" (1912, updated edition in 1947)
- 7.5ml/1.25 oz - 6cm/2.36" (1984) : plastic stopper
- 10ml/0.388 oz - (1954) : ground glass stopper
- 15ml/0.5 oz - 7cm/2.76" (1979) : plastic stopper
- 20ml/0.676 oz - 8.2cm/3.23" (1935) : ground glass stopper, changed to plastic in 1968
- 30ml/1 oz - 9.2cm/3.62" (1924) : ground glass stopper, changed to plastic in 1960
- 50ml/1.7 oz - 10.3cm/4.06" (1930) : ground glass stopper
- 60ml/2 oz - 13.4cm/5.28" (1962) : ground glass stopper, changed to plastic
- 85ml/2.87 oz - (1911) : changed to 80ml in 1929
- 125ml/4.2 oz - (1911)
- 250ml/8.4 oz - (1911)
- 500ml/16.9 oz - (1911)
Mitsouko, showing the different sizes used for the extraits.
This bottle has been used for various limited luxury editions of different Guerlain perfumes in recent years.
Such as the following examples:
Limited Edition c2007 Baccarat bottles "The Four Seasons" coffret. Photos by Monogramme.
L'Heure Bleue limited edition c2007 Swarovski Crystals.
Mitsouko Prestigious Baccarat Limited Edition c2009
Limited Edition - L’Heure Bleue 1912 – 2012 Coffret